Cʀᴇsᴄᴇɴᴅᴏ Hᴇᴀᴠʏ Iɴᴅᴜsᴛʀʏ 25 Earplugs are a range of reusable hearing protection designed as Personal Protection Equipment for noisy work environments, such as machine shops, agriculture, road construction and construction or any situation where health and safety require the use of hearing protection. noise levels are above the safe limit of 85dB. All Crescendo Industry protection can be combined with earmuffs in very strong situations where double protection is required.
While other hearing protectors such as foam plugs and generic earmuffs will sound muffled and unnatural, Crescendo Heavy Industry uses advanced membrane technology from Dynamic Ear to provide air passage to the ear, minimizing the effect of blockage while keeping the ear airless.
Safe use of hearing protection requires the use of the right level of attenuation. In many cases workers are overly protected by using attenuation protection that is too high for the situation.
Heavy Industry reduces the sound level by 25dB making it safe for 8 hours of continuous use in any environment up to 110dB.
Advantages of Crescendo Heavy Industry Ear Plugs:
• Suitable for miners and quarry workers
• Suitable for manufacturers and engineers
• Reduces heavy equipment and machine noise
Benefits of Crescendo Ear Plugs:
• Protects and is still able to communicate and listen to the environment.
• Helps prevent hearing damage
• Perfect fit for everyone: 2 Eartip sizes available (M + L in package)
• 100% headphone tested
• Natural sound and ear ventilation due to the large filter opening with sound attenuation grid
• Minimal obstruction